Saturday, May 12, 2012

Activity Days Garden Party


Last Wednesday, I went to Activity Days with Madison and Ally.  They did a garden party with their moms and one of the things they did was have each girl spotlight their mom.

Madison's spotlight:
Hello, my name is Madison. This is my mom, Sarah Grunig. My mom is a smartie because she knows how to play piano, read big books, and loves to cook.  My favorite feature of my mom's is her talents from Heavenly Father.  The impact she has on our family is that we do family prayers every night.  The funniest thing that my mom does is she says something like chair--is the stairs.  The nicest thing my mom ever did for me was plant the prettiest flowers that are just like her.

Ally's spotlight:
Hello, my name is Ally.  This is my mom Sarah.  My mom is very kind because she helps my family.  My favorite feature of my mom's is she is fun.  What I admire about her most is she comforts me.  The impact she has on our family is that she made a rule to say family prayer every morning and night.  The funniest thing that happens to my mom is sometimes she says something and she says something else.  The nicest thing my mom ever did for me was on my birthday my mom planned to go to the movies and see Alvin and the Chipmunks, Shipwrecked.

I do have to laugh because I didn't go to the movie--Charlie did.  I'm glad that Ally remembered it being a really fun day, though.

Madison and Ally are growing into beautiful young ladies.  It has been really neat to see them become more aware of the gospel and more sensitive to the Holy Ghost and those promptings.  I love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment