Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Freezer Cooking 2

I loved how easy May was with not having to think about dinners so I'm going for round 2 of freezer meals.  There are only 6 meals this time that I will double for 12 meals total.  I will supplement them with regular meals that we feel like eating and what we have in the freezer.

Here is my Google Document with my shopping list and recipes.  These meals were compiled from a couple of different places so I needed the recipes in one place. I haven't tried the BBQ Chicken Quesadillas, but they sound good this week so we'll give it a try.  Ally told me this morning that "I don't like the manicotti.  I LOVE it!"  It really is good.

This month's 6 meals:

Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
BBQ Chicken Quesadilla
Cream Cheese Chicken
Café Rio Pork
Asian Marinated Drumsticks
Sloppy Joes
Manicotti

No comments:

Post a Comment